Entries will be accepted from November 30, 2016 – January 31, 2017
Entry Fee: $199 per submission
- The Vertex Awards is exclusively for brands owned by retailers/private brands/private label/own brands.
- All works presented must have been available for sale to the public for the first time from November 2015 to November 30, 2016.
Winners in each category will be awarded a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Award, and the highest scoring project in the entire competition will receive a one-of-a-kind “Best of Show” award.
A “Publisher’s Choice” award will also be given out, handpicked by Christopher Durham and Phillip Russo.
All entries will be judged and assigned a standardized numeric score based on the following key criteria:
- Information Architecture
Scoring is based on individual points. Each entry is scored on its own merits, not against the other entries in that category. Thus, it is possible for multiple entrants to be recognized at the same award level in any category. It is also possible for no entrant to win at an award level if no entry earns the requisite score at a given level.
- All works presented must have been available for sale to the public for the first time from November 2014 to November 30, 2015.
- Concepts, prototypes, and speculative or unpublished designs are not eligible for entry.
- Entrants grant My Private Brand, Global Retail Brands, Folio28 LLC the right to reproduce the winning pieces in print, television, video and online, as well as any and all materials and media.
- Entrants assume responsibility for any claims made against the Vertex Awards – and/or its affiliated companies – in the event of disputes or litigation with possible claimants or others.
- The Vertex Awards are not responsible for any problem of reproduction and/or designation of the works.
- Entry fees are not refundable after the application has been accepted.
- The Vertex Awards reserves the right to request evidence of the actual existence and/or sale of the works presented. Candidates will have 15 days to comply. If the Vertex Awards does not receive the evidence requested, the entrant will be disqualified.
- The decisions of the jury will be final.
- All communication between the Vertex Awards and entrants will be in English.
- Payment of entry fees can only be carried out in U.S. dollars ($).